How to cooperate and work with garment factories?
7 step guide you how to talk with Clothing Manufacturers , how is the factory work ? Here we only show the most important steps of how to simple & easy work with factory.
- Provide design picture of clothing, size and your details of required
- Find fabric accessories by yourself or let the factory help you to find fabric accessories
- Do a pattern making and make 1 sample garment (the sample garment maybe charge your a fee, and the sample garment fee will be refunded when placing a bulk order)
- Sewing sample clothes
- Confirm the sample clothes
- Place an bulk production orders , waitting to factory to bulk produce.
- How long does it take to ship after ordering?
According to the difficulty of the style and the order of the factory, generally after placing the order, they will tell you when will it be shipped?
Salelolita is a manufacturer specialized in Victorian Dresses,Lolita Dresses,Cosplay Costumes,Men Suits and other Clothing for more than 10 years, We have our own R&D team, design team, material team, sample room, production lines .We are capable of handling high complexity workmanship and we are well known for quality!
Besides, we do OEM servies for your design with low MOQ, short leadtime, stable quality and competitive price.We offer samples.
Welcome feel free contact us !
- Development of Victorian Fashion Do you know Victorian fashion ? Do you know Victorian costumes how to development?
- The Crinoline or Hoop Skirt for Victorian Dresses 1850s 1860s 1870s 1880s 1890s Petticoat Crinoline
- Victorian Dresses Ball Gowns- 1844-48 History of 1840s Victorian Ball Gown
- 19th Century Victorian Fashion – 1840s to 1890s History of 19th Century Victorian Women Fashion Dress
- Victorian Era Women Dresses History of Victorian Style Dresses Ball Gown 1830s-1890s
- Where to buy Victorian Dresses Buy Authentic Historical Victorian Dresses
- where can I buy queen victoria’s wedding gown? 17th 18th Century Victorian Wedding Gowns
- How to make a Victorian Dress? Create a Victorian-style dress
- Why were Victorian era dresses so big? The petticoats culture of Victorian fashion
- How did women dress in the Victorian era ? Victorian era fashion underwent significant changes